Saturday, June 19, 2010

Interior Design = :D

I absolutely L.O.V.E. interior design. If you stick me in Tai Pan Trading, IKEA, or an Antique Store, you won't get me out for at least an hour. For mine and my mom's birthday, we decided that we were going to get new bedspreads for our rooms. We chose to both get something black and white so that we could switch the colors around as we pleased. So a few days before my birthday, we went to IKEA and we picked out bedspreads.
I picked one that was white with big black flowers on it. The only color was the center of the flowers, which are red, navy blue, and yellow. She picked a plain black and white and gray comforter. BORING!!!
So I came home and put it on my bed and I liked it, but it was not working with the rest of my room. Everything else was light blue, orange, and green. It was NOT okay with me. So today, I went back to IKEA to get the finishing touches. I got some red and white pillows for my bed and white chair, and a red curtain to replace the orange one. I replaced my green and orange bulletin boards for a plain corkboard, and put red and white and black ribbons on it to color it up.
And of course, all the red came to pass because of the small red IKEA table I got during my epic kidnapping :)
So there is my rant for the day. Make it Minertastic!!!!

-Ashlynne Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment