Saturday, May 15, 2010

Storybook Creator Creations






My mom's name is Kim Harkins, and she has been working for Creative Memories for 16 years. She started when we were living in California, where she was at the height of her business. You may have heard of her?
Well I have never been the girl that is going to sit down for 5 hours and decorate pages and get a cramp in my hand from journaling; that is never going to happen with me. But if that's your thing, hey! I won't judge you.
But a few years back, Creative Memories came out with a computer Program called Storybook Creator. When it came out, I was already kind of into computers. But since then, I have become computer savvy! I have become a sort of expert on Storybook Creator. I make everything from Recipe Cards to Invitations for parties to quote cards and anything else you can think of.
Some of my services on Storybook Creator are making invitations, creating recipe cards, flyers, programs for meetings or plays, and anything else you might need. If you would like my services, comment on this post or e-mail me at swtyARH@yahoo.com.

-Ashlynne Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment