Saturday, May 29, 2010

IKEA Picture Scavengar Hunt

So last night (Friday) I went on a date with my friend Kurt and two other couples (Morgan and Alan, Jenessa and Colby). We went and ate dinner at IKEA (delicious), and then we went on a picture scavenger hunt. We all had a list of things we had to take pictures of at IKEA, or things we had to be doing in IKEA. It was the best date I have ever been on! Afterward we all sat in Alan's truck bed and then we went to Morgan's house, but back to IKEA. It was all spontanious and fantastic! If anyone wants me to post the list just let me know :) I guarantee it is an awesome date and that anyone who does it will have a blast!!

-Ashlynne Rose

1 comment:

  1. It was a great date guys...and it gives you insight on the other couples and your date because IKEA is huge...and a lot of the list requires situations that could be made awkward if your date isn't confident hahaha but the best part is..it's loads of fun and it's not daring or risky...a date you could easily do with a distant friend...or a secret lover

    ReplyDelete